Etiketter

onsdag 18 mars 2015

Creativ Connector

   I selected the scene when a group of people was gathering around Dale´s house. Because they thought that the whole family was murderers. And Dale says to hes mom if they should call the police. And Dale´s mother say ¨Do you really think that they gonna give us police protection?¨. I think thats wrong because if one person does something wrong docent mean thats the whole family are criminals. 

I have never been connected to something similar in my life. But i saw a movie i don't remember the name but it was almost the same story. I don't really remember movies name i only remember it had the same story.

Similarities - The book and the movie is about someone geting accused of killing someone. They were both young.


Differens - The guy in the movie didn't have a family. The guy in the movie only got accused of killing one guy but in the book he got accused of killing 5 girls.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar