Etiketter

torsdag 5 februari 2015

Word Work

Synonyms 
  1. Suppose - Should
  2. Love - like 
  3. Wondering - Thinking 
  4. Stupid - Crazy 
  5. Police - Cops 

Opposites

  1. Positiv - Negativ 
  2. Didn´t - Did 
  3. My - Your´s 
  4. Dad - Mom 
  5. Friend - Enemy 

Sentence 

  1. My friends brother turned (seven) years old today.
  2. I went to the (doctor) today.
  3. My mom told me to clean my (room).
  4. I (heard) my parents talking about a family trip.
  5. The girl at the buss had beautiful (eyes).

Explanations 

         1. Kill = To take someones life. 
         2. Fit = In shape, not fat.
         3. Stuck = Can´t move or do something. 
         4. Away = Gone 
         5. First name = The name that every one say when they want to get you're attention.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar